**Every item is handcrafted, colours and sizes may slightly differ.
Orders will be shipped as soon as payment is cleared. If for any reason your beaded item is not in stock, we will make it for you. In that case, it will be ready to ship in about 2 weeks.
We ship our orders within South Africa via courier service. Delivery time is 2 to 5 days depending on your location.
We ship our international orders via International Registered Airmail from South Africa. International deliveries take about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. We are not responsible for the occasional postal delay as it is beyond our control. You are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in your country.
- Every item is handcrafted, colours and sizes may slightly differ.
- You may contact us for custom orders of beadwork, we cannot custom make our telephone wire items at this point.
- Wholesale or bulk order requests are welcome, contact us for details.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Should you not be happy with your order and wish to return it, please contact us first.
- You may return your order within 14 days of receipt, however you will be responsible for the postage and refunds will be on the items only, excluding postage.
- The items need to be returned in their original condition.
- Refunds will only be made after we receive and inspect the items, and will be paid within 14 days from reception of the returned items.
- Strictly no refund on custom orders.
- If you selected bank deposit as a payment option, and wish to return the product, full bank deposit details must be provided. If the name of account holder, bank, branch name, and branch code and account number are not provided, the money will be allocated on your profile for future use.
- If you selected credit card as a payment option please inform us, if the refund amount is to be paid back to your credit card, alternatively the amount will be credited to your profile.
Beaded large flat bracelet. You will receive a bracelet in this colour combination, the beaded pattern will vary depending on availability. The bracelet is approximately 14,5cm long (excluding the beaded ball and beaded loops); the width is approximately 3,5cm.
Zulu beaded rope choker and round bracelet set. The necklace can also be used as a headband as traditionally done by Zulu women. Necklace length approximately 22 inches. Diameter of bracelet approximately 2.7 inches.